Would you like to become an official with the ABCRA? Please download the relevant application forms and return them to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABCRA Personnel Applications
Steps to become an Official ABCRA Campdraft judge:
- Download the Campdraft Judge application form
- Attend an ABCRA Campdraft Judges seminar (see news page for available seminars)
- Get a Zone Judges panellist to sign the application form
- Return application form to email@example.com
- Await the arrival of your Provisional Judging card & Campdraft Judges Guide
- Complete your Provisional Shadow Judging events
- Return completed & panellist signed card to firstname.lastname@example.org to be upgraded to Open status
CDG.4. Campdraft Provisional Judges rule book pg. 41
1. A Provisional Judge must:
- Must attend a Judges Seminar prior to commencing shadow judging duties.
- Shadow Judge one (1) Campdraft event at three separate fixtures under the supervision of an Open Judge. i.e this will equate to a total of three (3) events being judged. A provisional judge must complete the judging of a Campdraft that they have commenced to shadow judge.
- Judge a minimum of three (3) separate Campdraft’s under the supervision of an Open Judge, one of whom must be a local Zone Judges Panellist.
2. A Provisional Judge may only judge Ladies, Encouragement, Juvenile & Maiden drafts while under the supervision of an Open judge.
3. A Provisional Judge will not judge 8-U13 Junior drafts or 8- U13 Cut-out.